The premier choice of designers and architects, glass2 is an environmentally friendly product like none other. Ease of fabrication and a sustainable, elegant design are just some of the characteristics that have made glass2 a fabricator's dream. With the goal of meeting the needs of its consumers, a team of engineers produced this beautiful new glass line from 99% recycled glass. This progressive innovation has made glass2 a leader in the solid surface industry.
Commercial or residential, interior or exterior application, glass2 can be used for many applications by following our detailed instructions. The flexibility of glass2 allows for its application in kitchen countertops, bartops, tables, fireplace surroundings,
floor tiles, wall cladding, stairwells, columns, furniture tops, bathroom vanities, shower stalls, and tub surroundings. There are a multitude of uses in the world of architecture and design.
Any process not covered in the instructions must be submitted to glass2 for approval.
- 99% recycled glass, contains no resin
- Stain-resistant, bacteria-free, virtually no maintenance
- 0.2% absorption rate
- glass2 can be repaired if scratched; unlike other glass lines
- Can be fabricated by both stone and glass fabricators
- glass2 is allowed for use as outside cladding with tempered glass on the backside.
- Glass base, contains no glue or chemicals
- Does not contain radioactive elements
- Color is weather resistant to heat, cold, and UV
- Wide color selection; 5 opaque and 5 semi-translucent